This resource includes different activities to celebrate Earth Day on April 22nd.
– Powerpoint Presentation. A teacher presentation to introduce Earth Day, and how and why it is celebrated.
– Vocabulary activities. Review Earth Day-related vocabulary with your 2-5 students with a fun wordsearch. A cut and paste sorting activity is also inlcuded for the younger ones.
If you find this resource useful you can find the complete version here:
EARTH DAY (No prep-Differentiated activities, teacher presentation, craft & more)
The complete set includes:
– Student books. It includes 3 leveled books to reach all your readers.
– Vocabulary wheel. Vocabulary wheel to learn about the threes R’s.
– Minibooks. Cut, fold, and use the fun minibooks to reinforce the 3 R’s.
– Craft. A fun craftivity to celebrate the Earth!
There are no reviews yet.